E Glass Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic FRP Rod Reinforcement
Description: FRP Rod/Fiber Glass Rod/E Glass Fiberglass Rod
Specification: dimeter 0.40 mm-5.00 mm (with close diameter
Material: E-Glass Fiber Glass(80%) and Vinyl Ester Resin(20%)
Application: Central or peripheral strength member for fiber
Certification: ISO9001, SGS
Production Process: Pultrusion
Origin: Jiangsu, China
Delivery Length: 50.4 KM/Roll, 25.2 KM/Roll, 12.5 KM/Roll, or
Transport Package: Ply-Wood Pallet or as According to Requirement
HS Code: 39169090
FRP Rod strength member is to use epoxy resin as foundation combined with the strength of
glass fiber through pultrusion technology to produce a new type of
high performance non-metallic composite material which is used to
make various optical fiber cables.
Central or peripheral strength member for fiber optical cables,
such as ADSS Cables, FTTx Cables, Outdoor Cables, Indoor Cables,
FRP Rod Features
1) Insensitive to lightning strike, it is suitable for the area with frequent lightning and rain.
2) Free from interference, it can resist induction interference; It can be installed close
to the power line and electronic devices.
3) Corrosion free, the GFRP eliminates harmful gas produced by the chemical reaction
of metal and ointments which can negatively affect the cable’s
4) Light weight and high strength, low density and high ratio of strength/weight;
5) FRP strength member for optical cable is bullet-proof and
anti-rodent and anti-termite.